Bridging the Gap: Collibra Connect from the Business POV (Part 1)
Collibra Connect enables Active Data Governance by linking data sources, business applications, data lakes, data quality systems, and all sources of metadata into one responsive system.
During this session, expert instructors will guide you through hands-on exercises designed to teach you how to build Collibra Connected integration templates that:
- Import correlated data coming from external systems to Collibra Data Governance Center using the upsert operation
- Use the Collibra Data Governance Center API and Query Tool to actively monitor changes in the system and automatically extract relevant information
- Transform complex data between multiple formats
- Start integration processes based on Data Governance Center events, fixed intervals, or events from external sources
- Actively interact with asset workflows and lifecycles