Day in the Life of a Steward
Stewards are busy people. Their world revolves around data issues. From responding to regulatory queries to answering questions on specific data issues, stewards spend much of their time logging, and tracking, and managing data issues.
Join Collibra University instructors as they offer techniques and best practices for managing the day-to-day activities of stewards, from logging a data issue to resolving it and understanding how to track and manage data issues.
During this workshop, you’ll discuss techniques that will help you address daily challenges such as:
- Logging new data issues and tracking it through the life-cycle of an issue
- Prioritizing and escalating data issues to the right channel
- Customizing issue management workflows to meet the requirements of their organization
- Customizing roles and responsibilities based on their organization
- Defining and tracking remediation plans